How to teach reading? Reading comprehension resources for teachers.
- Literature Circles: Using literature circles in the classroom.
- Dolch Word List: The Dolch Word List in Adobe PDF format.
- Readers Theatre
- National Reading Panel Report
- Talking About Books
- Using Trade Books to Enhance Phonics Instruction
- Hooked On Phonics
Supercharge your kid's reading, math and school success. Try award winning Hooked On Phonics program risk free for 30 days.
- Helping Students Become Better Readers: Tips to help teachers improve reading instruction in the classroom.
- Great Books Collection
Large collection of famous books that you can read online from Dickens to Shakespeare and many others in between.
- Helping Your Child Become a Better Reader by Mary Joyce
- Reading Strategies
- Project Read
- Teaching Guided Reading
- LitWorks.com. Provides English Literature study guides to high school students and teachers.
- Brain-E-Games. Printable Math, Early Reading & Geography Games for the Classroom & Home Education. All children love to play games.
- Traditional And Modern Tales. eBooks & Audiobooks: Wonderful & Unusual Tales, Legends and Folk Lore - Great for Adults and Children, Teachers and Storytellers.
- A Collection of Favorite Books Is a Great Incentive for Kids to Read
- Questions to Ask for Reading Comprehension
- Read Efficiently and Get Better Grades
- Reading Activity for 2nd Grade
- The History Of Psychological Research In Reading
- Three Easy Ways to Increase Reading Comprehension
- Reading to Learn: Turning Kids into Lifelong Learners
- Recommended Reading Web Sites
ETeach: A Teacher Resource. A Teacher Resource For Learning The Strategies Of Master Teachers.